Wednesday 9 May 2012

No Run

Another day, another excuse. I seem to be having a bad run of no run's. Today my excuse is my test tomorrow. I am learning the Chinese language - 汉语. It is a very challenging language for me to learn, it has the normal difficulties of new words and a different grammar structure. But it also has a multitude of strange and exotic sounds that I have to wrap my mouth, and my ears, around. There is also the writing system, lots of lines and squares - 我是新西兰人.

My eyes don't know what to look for. So tonight instead of challenging my body I have been challenging my mind, and I swear I'm even more tired than if I had of been for an extra long run. I shall keep muddling along with this and in the morning, yes the morning, I shall challenge my body anew.

Things I notice: My brain hurts.

A little longer today. Look out for the novel coming tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment