Thursday 10 May 2012

The Morning.

I did something this morning that I've been meaning to do for a while. It is, however, something I really did not enjoy and that is not good news. With the way that my busy-ness scale is going to go in the next month(from kinda busy to really escessively busy) I have decided that in order to be able to keep myself running I should be going in the mornings. Well, I really don't like that idea.

I woke up to my alarm at 8am, not that early, just an hour before I usually get up. It took me half an hour to get out of bed and even then it felt as if my legs were made of wood. I then farted around for 10 - 15 minutes before slipping into something more comfortable and going for a run. In the rain. And the wind. And did I mention the cold? So, small note to self - GET UP!! With your alarm, and then you'll get it over and done with earlier.

Things I notice: There are lines in the mist. That gentle rain that floats serenely to the ground has actually got very clearly delineated lines or layers. What does it mean? The world is an onion? Many layers? Or perhaps that there's a bit of rain with your wind today...

No comments:

Post a Comment